Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Delayed Post

VERY!! Everyone is sound asleep.....that is everyone but ME!




The boys are all here and cute as can be :) Baby R is sound asleep next to me in the pack and play. There was a brief attempt to move him to the crib, followed by the quick lesson of the day- Do not move the sleeping baby! If baby falls asleep downstairs you leave baby asleep downstairs and set up shop on the couch for the night :)



Boys bedtime at the relative placement 10:00, Boys bedtime at my house 7:30 for Little W, 8:30 for Big E. Seemed to go well and no one noticed the change. Baby R fell asleep at 6 and has woken up twice so far for about 10 minutes each time- not too bad for an 8 week old.



Oh and guess what I get to do tomorrow...







wait for it.....







wait for it.....







APPLY FOR WIC!!



Thats right I finally get to be the annoying lady in line at the grocery store with the WIC coupons arguing that the box of cereal I have is an approved food item. Using tax payer dollars to buy formula while I spend my hard earned money on the cartful of beer and filet mingon. Normally, Im the person behind this said lady counting my change to buy the jar of peanut butter and crackers cause its all I can afford cursing at said lady under my breath and the ironies of people working the system. Oh sweet poetic justice and a big Thank-you taxpayers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...