Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Call me back....I found you a baby!

One of my good friends just sent me a message, "Call me....I think found you a baby?!"  Of course she didn't answer when I called her back, LOL!  I'm sure it wont amount to anything, but of course I'm now sitting here daydreaming.  You see I have always really wanted to adopt a baby or younger child with Down Syndrome.  This friend of mine has the most adorable little boy that brings joy to everyone around him with a simple smile.  I have known several families throughout my life who have been blessed to raise children with Down Syndrome.  I would just about have a heart attack if I was chosen to raise a precious child with Down Syndrome......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...