Pages

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Homestudy MIGHT be done

I got a call from the licensing worker, he left a message at 9PM on Friday night.  He wanted to know the date of my physical and doctors name to add to the report.  Mind you a month ago he said he needed to come back out to my house one more time and told me not to mail him the physical and other items that have been here for him for months.  Anywho, in the message he said he was just putting on the finishing touches of the homestudy so he could present it to the committee on Tuesday!  Really hoping this is for real this time.  I would LOVE to have a girl in my house for Christmas, of course Id rather no child have to be removed, but you know what I mean.  We will see what happens, maybe Ill have some good news for you Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...